Trusted by :
A HOME FOR ALL YOUR VIDEO
Import or upload video or audio content from any source
- Works with any video conferencing you use — easily import your recordings.
- Or upload video or audio files from your hard drive.
- All formats & codecs accepted: we’ll worry about video specs, so you can focus on the content.
TRANSCRIPTS ALIGNED WITH VIDEO
Fast, high-quality transcripts for quicker review
- Reduce your note-taking burden with high quality transcription.
- Review your content faster by skimming and skipping irrelevant portions of text.
- But when it matters, catch every nuance: click on any word to play back the video.
CTRL+F FOR VIDEO
Search through hours of recordings
- Find the exact moments you remember from your conversation, quickly.
- Even if you don’t remember exact wording — Reduct searches for concepts, not just words or phrases.
- Discover key themes & common threads buried in hours of recordings.
ORGANIZE THE GOLD
Highlight and Tag key moments & insights
- Mark key moments just by highlighting text. Organize into themes & insights with tags.
- Maintain a common language for your team, with tag hierarchies & codebooks.
- Speed up analysis & synthesis with AI-suggested tags!
EDIT VIDEO, AS EASILY AS TEXT
Edit hours of video into shareable, highlight reels
- Weave together multiple perspectives into compelling video narratives.
- Edit video, just by striking through text!
- 12x faster than video editing with a timeline.
Share & collaborate effortlessly with embeddable share links
- Reach your audience where they are: embed your video in Slack, Notion, and other workplace collaboration tools.
- No need to download or send massive video files.
- Create more impact by sharing video narratives, in bite-sized pieces.
Allow viewers to watch with or without sound
- Captions allow viewers to watch with or without sound.
- Make your video accessible to everyone!
QRCA 2021: A Roundup of Insights & Advice From the Community
Learn what qualitative researchers have to say about what’s coming for qualitative research in 2021.Read More